Auxin Growth Regulators And Hormone IBA Indole Butyric Acid CAS No. 133-32-4 -- For Plant Rooting
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Specifications
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
3-Indolebutyric acid(IBA) is a kind of Plant growth regulator, used for cell division and cell proliferation, promote vegetation and woody plant root meristem.
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Effects
1.Used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals.
2. The major function of IBA is to promote a variety of plant rooting, to make some transplanted crops root early and root more.
3. IBA treatment can promote the root elongate growth and the root lignification of flowers such as jasmine, begonia, camellia.
4. you can also use it to promote fruiting of tomato,cucumber, fig, strawberry, raspberry and other vegetables and fruits by soaking the branches.
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Application
1. IBA used as plant growth regulator;
2. IBA used for increasing ratio of fruit setting;
3. IBA used as rooting agent.promote cuttings rooting;
5. IBA used for soaking seeds,Improve the rate of germination and survival.