KT-30, CPPU, Forchlorfenuron 98%TC,Plant Growth Regulator,CAS 68157-60-8
Forchlorfenuron CPPU KT-30 is a plant growth regulator and a phenylurea cytokinin substance. It can promote plant growth, early maturity, delay the senescence of leaves in the later stage of crops, and increase yield. This product is the raw material for the processing of pesticide preparations and shall not be used in crops or other places.
Physics and chemical properties of CPPU
White to off-white crystal; melting point is 165-170 degree, solubility is 39mg/l (21 degree) in water.
Applications of CPPU
It is widely used in agriculture, gardening and fruit trees. It can affect the development of plant buds, accelerate cell mitosis, promote cell enlargement and differentiation, and prevent the shedding of fruits and flowers, thereby promoting plant growth, premature maturity, delaying leaf senescence in later crops, and increasing yield.
1. The function of promoting the growth of stems, leaves, roots and fruits, such as tobacco planting can make the leaves enlarged and increase production.
2. Promote results. It can increase the production of tomatoes (tomatoes), eggplants, apples and other fruits and vegetables.
3. Accelerate fruit thinning and leaf falling. Fruit thinning can increase fruit yield, improve quality, and make the size of the fruit even. For cotton and soybeans, falling leaves make harvesting easy.
4. It can be used as herbicide when the concentration is high.
5. Others. Such as the drying effect of cotton, sugar beet and sugar cane increase sugar content and so on.
Function and usage of CPPU
KT-30 always be used as plant growth regulators, it is a kind of cell division. Its function and usage is as below for you checking.
Kiwifruit: after flowers falling 20-25days, you use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge fruits size obviously;
Grape: after flowers falling 10-15 days, you use 5-15ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge grape size, and increase grape dry-matter content;
Peach: after flowers falling 30days, you use 10-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge fruit size, improve peach color and improve quality.
Kiwifruit: after flowers falling 20-25days, you use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can increase single-fruit weight, increase output;
Orange: after flowers falling 3-7 days and after flowers falling 25-35days, to use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits stem, it can increase fruit setting ratio, and avoid physiological fruit drop.
Pear: in the flower bloom period, to use 1-5 ppm spray, it can increase fruit setting, improve quality and increase output.
For more, KT-30 also can be used on cucumber, apple, rice, peanut, bean etc, mainly be used to increase fruits setting, enlarge size and increase output.
Above information for you reference. And before you promote in market, pls test it first.