CAS No.: 133-32-4 IBA -- pgr Plant Growth Regulator -- for rooting..
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% TC Rooting is a white to light-yellow crystalline solid, with the molecular formula C12H13NO2. It melts at 125 °C in atmospheric pressure and decomposes before boiling. IBA is a plant hormonein the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial horticultural plant rooting products.
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% is a broad spectrum of indoles plant growth regulator.Promote cell division and cell growth,
induced formation of adventitious roots.Change the ratio of female and male flower.
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Specifications
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Effects
1.Used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals.
2. The major function of IBA is to promote a variety of plant rooting, to make some transplanted crops root early and root more.
3. IBA treatment can promote the root elongate growth and the root lignification of flowers such as jasmine, begonia, camellia.
4. you can also use it to promote fruiting of tomato,cucumber, fig, strawberry, raspberry and other vegetables and fruits by soaking the branches.
Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% Application
1. Used as plant growth regulator;
2. Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting;
3. Used as rooting agent.promote cuttings rooting;
5. Use for soaking seeds,Improve the rate of germination and survival.
3-Indolebutyric acid(IBA) is a kind of Plant growth regulator, used for cell division and cell proliferation, promote vegetation and woody plant root meristem.
Function Auxin Growth Hormone Indole Butyric Acid IBA 98% TC Rooting
Broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals, also used to increase fruit set.
*Indole butyric acid IBA can induce cell elongation and cell division with all subsequent results for
plant growth and development.
*it serves as signaling molecules necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth.
*it plays a key role in both root and shoot development.
*it also induces sugar and mineral accumulation at the site of application
*It induces the formation and organization of xylem and phloem. When the plant is injured, the auxin can induce the cell differentiation and regeneration of the vascular tissues.