Factory Supplier Natural Top Quality Plant Growth Regulator Zeatin
Zeatin is a kind of natural cytokinin. In 1963, Miller and Australia's DS Letham demonstrated that it contained a compound with similar agonistic activity in immature maize grain endosperm independently. The structure was identified as 4-hydroxy-prenyl Adenine and named zeatin.
Zeatin is a member of the plant hormone family known as Cytokinin, which regulates cell division, development, and nutrient processing. It is the most widely distributed natural growth regulator existing in plants.
1. Promotes callus initiation when coused with auxin, concentration 1ppm.
2. Promotes fruit set. active ingredient zeatin riboside 100ppm+GA3 or 500ppm+NAA20ppm,sprayed at 10th, 25th, 40th day after blossom.
3. Retards yellowing for vegetable, 20ppm, sprayed. Also applied to stimulate seed germination and seedling growth.
1. Prompt the growth of wound callus with auxin, e.g. 1ppm
2. Prompt to bear fruit, e.g. Zeatin 100ppm + GA3 500ppm + NAA 20ppm, spray on the fruit in 10, 25, 40 days after blossoming.
3. For leaf vegetables, anti yellowing of leaves, e.g 20ppm
4. Prompt sprouting by seed treatment
5. Prompt growth in seedling stage.