Fertilizer Additives B-Naphthoxyacetic Acid BNOA Plant Prowth Promoter CAS 120-23-0
Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity, absorbed via root and leaf. It can promote fruit set, stimulate fruit enlargement and prevent hollow fruits. It can also stimulate root formation when co-used with rooting agent.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||226~235 °C||232.2~232.6°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Sparingly soluble in water. Soluble in ethanol, acetic acid and diethyl ether. Forms water-water soluble alkali-metal and amine salts.
1. Promote the elongation and growth of stem and leaf, and induce the formation of alpha-amylase.
2. Accelerate cell division, longitudinal elongation of mature cells and elongation of internode cells to promote expansion.
3. Inhibit the formation of tubers.
4. Inhibit lateral bud dormancy and delay aging.
5. Improve the auxin level of plants to maintain the top edge.
6. Promote the elongation and growth of plants, promote the growth of genetic dwarf plants (lack of synthetic GA ability), but do not affect the genetic traits.
7. Break the dormant period of seeds, promote seed germination, induce hydrolase, and promote the decomposition of storage materials.
8, promote the formation of plant flower bud, promote flowering.
9, promote the formation of male flowers of both sexes, promote monogamous fruit.
10, inhibit the maturity and aging of plants.
11. Softening plant cell walls through related enzymes, synergistic action with auxin to promote cell elongation.
It can promote fruit setting for tomatoes, strawberries, blackberries, capsicums, aubergines, grapes, and pineapples.;
Stimulate fruit enlargement and prevent hollow fruits;
Stimulate root formation when co-used with rooting agent together.
Wheat, Soybean, Beetroot, Tobacco, Cotton, Potato, Cabbage, Sugar Cane,Metasequoia, Mint , Rice and etc.
Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity, absorbed via root and leaf.
Promote fruit set, stimulate fruit enlargement, and prevent hollow fruits, stimulate root formation.