Manufacturer Plant Growth Hormone CPPU KT-30 Forchlorfenuron
Forchlorfenuron (CPPU) is a plant growth regulator with cytokinin activity, but its biological activity is 10-100 times higher than that of 6-benzylaminopurine. Widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruit trees, promote cell division, cell expansion and elongation, promote fruit hypertrophy, improve yield, preservation and so on.
1. Promote the elongation and growth of stem and leaf, and induce the formation of alpha-amylase.
2. Accelerate cell division, longitudinal elongation of mature cells and elongation of internode cells to promote expansion.
3. Inhibit the formation of tubers.
4. Inhibit lateral bud dormancy and delay aging.
5. Improve the auxin level of plants to maintain the top edge.
6. Promote the elongation and growth of plants, promote the growth of genetic dwarf plants (lack of synthetic GA ability), but do not affect the genetic traits.
7. Break the dormant period of seeds, promote seed germination, induce hydrolase, and promote the decomposition of storage materials.
8. promote the formation of plant flower bud, promote flowering.
9. promote the formation of male flowers of both sexes, promote monogamous fruit.
10. inhibit the maturity and aging of plants.
11. Softening plant cell walls through related enzymes, synergistic action with auxin to promote cell elongation.
It is used to expand fruits.
1, It is as a plant growth regulator widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits to in crease size of fruits, e.g. kiwi fruit and table grape, to promote cell division, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
2, It increase the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches, promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers, promote branching in apples, increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
3, It used to be widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits as plant growth regulators with cytokinin activity. Compounded with others: to be mixed with other pesticides, fertilizer to increase their effects.