Factory Supply 1-Naphthylacetic Acid/NAA Application Of NAA In Crops CAS 86-87-3
As the growth regulator of auxin, sodium a-naphthalene acetate enters the plant body through the leaves, the tender epidermis of the plant and the seeds, and is distributed to the parts with vigorous growth along with the nutrient flow.It significantly promotes tip development of the root system.It can induce flowering, prevent falling flowers and fruits, form seedless fruits, promote early maturity and increase yield, and meanwhile enhance the ability of plants to resist drought, cold, disease, salt and alkali, dry and hot wind.It is a spectral, highly effective and low toxic plant growth conditioner.
(1) sodium a-naphthalene acetate can be dissolved in water as an organic solvent.Can be prepared into water agent, cream, powder and other dosage forms.Easy to use, can be mixed into any concentration.
(2) sodium a-naphthalene acetate does not contain any sundry matter and has no toxic and side effects on plants.
1) Promote cell division and plant growth,
2) Induce the formation of adventitious roots, increase fruit set and prevent fruit drop;
3) Change the male, female flower ratio. Control of plant types;
4) Disease and falling preventions.
1.Cereal crops, to increase tillering, increased spike rate and grain weight;
2.Cotton, to reduce abscission increased weight gain;
3.Peach, to improve the quality of fruits. Promoting fruit set.
4.Fruits and vegetables, to prevent fruit falling, the formation of small seeds;
5.Promote the rooting for cuttings.