Factory Supply Brassinolide BR Application Of BR In Crops CAS 78821-43-9
The Brassinolide is one of the high bioactivity in steroid compounds, and they are widely found in plants. In all stages of plant growth and development, it can not only promote the growth of nutrition, but also facilitate the fertilization effect. Synthetic Brassica lactone activity is high, can be absorbed through the leaves, stems, roots of plants, and then transmitted to the role of the site, some think it can increase the activity of RNA polymerase, increase RNA, DNA content, some think it can increase the cell membrane potential difference, ATP enzyme activity, some think it can strengthen the role of auxin, There is no unified view of the mechanism of action. It works in very small concentrations, is an efficient plant growth regulator, at very low concentrations, that can significantly increase the growth of plant nutrients and promote fertilization.
Brassinolide is a new type of green environmental protection plant growth regulator, which can promote the growth of vegetables, melons, fruits and other crops through suitable concentration soaking and stem and leaf spraying treatment, can improve crop quality, improve crop yield, make the crop color.
1. Promote cell division and expansion.
2. Facilitate fertilization of hermaphrodite and female and accelerate number of fruiting bodies.
3. Increase the chlorophyll content and promote plant's photosynthesis,
4. Strengthen the plant's drought-resistant ability.
5. Brassinolide can improve plants growth and increase output remarkable.
6. Brassinolide can improve plants resistant the ability
1. U-CHOICE 24 epi-brassinolide, it is researched and produced by our own lab. We have good quality control system.
2. Our 24 epi-brassinolide is high purity, our lab standard is min 90%, but each batch purity always more than 92%;
3. The most point, our 24 epi-brassinolide contains less isomers. The isomers always reduce brassinolide activity. According to our test, our 24 epi-brassinolide has better function on tissue culture than other factories’ brassinolide because of lower isomer content.