Supplying Agricultural Plant Growth Regulator High Quality CPPU KT-30 CAS 68157-60-8
Physical and Chemical Properties:
1. cppu appearance: White crystalline powder
2. molecular Weight 247.7
3.melting point 170-172°C
4. cppu residues after Ignition: 0.1%Max
5. cppu loss on drying: 0.5%Max
6. in water is 0.11g/l. In methanol is 119g/l, in ethanol is149g/l, in acetone is127 g/l, in chloroform 2.7g/l
1. cppu as a plant growth regulator, forchlorfenuron is widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits to increase
2. cppu make size of fruits, e.g. kiwi fruit and table grape; to promote celldivision, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
3. cppu increase the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches, promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers, promote branching in apples, increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
4. cppu compounded with others: To be mixed with other pesticides, fertilizer, it can increase their effects.
Promote cell division and expansion;
Promote fruit set;
Improve the quality of fruits;
Enlarge the size of fruits;
Increase crop yield.
It absorbed by leaves, stem, cotyledon and germinated seeds. It promotes cell division, differentiation and development; induces budding of callus, and controls apical dominance; breaks dormancy of lateral buds and promotes germination; delays ageing process and maintains chlorophyll in excised leaves; regulates the transport of nutrients; promotes fruit formation, etc.