BR Brassinolide 90% Plant Hormone Growth Regulator CAS 72962-43-7
Molecular Formula: C28H48O6
Molecular Weight : 480.677
Density: 1.1±0.1 g/cm3
Appearance: White Powder
Brassinolide is a new type of green plant growth regulator, which is treated by soaking seeds with suitable concentration of brassinolide and spraying with stems and leaves. It can promote the growth of vegetables, melons, fruits and other crops, improve quality, increase yield, bright color and thicker leaves. It can also make the tea picking time ahead of time, and also make the melon and fruit have higher sugar content, larger individual, higher yield and more storage resistance.
1) Improves seed vigor, and increases seed germination rate;
2) Promotes growth of crops, and more tillering of rice and wheat;
3) Promotes bud formation and flowering; resists fruit dropping and flower dropping;
4) Increases concentration of sugar in fruits and reduces the amount of malformed fruits;
5) Improves resistance to drought, frost, and diseases;
6) Increases 1000-grain weight, and more yield of crops;
7) Increases the control efficiency of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides when using with Brassinolide;
8) Reduces chemical stress and harm that caused by pesticides.
1) Brassinolide 0.01% SP 5g diluted by15L water and applies foliar spraying, or seed treatment.
2) Good to tank mixed with insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar fertilizers.