Plant Growth Regulator Naphthylacetic Acid Naa 98% CAS 86-87-3 White Powder
a-Naphthylacetic Acid is Broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. Absorbed via root, stem and leaf. It can promote cell division and expansion, induce formation of adventitious root and improve fruit set, change male/female ratio of flowers.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||126~135 °C||126~135°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity. It can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc. It can induce formation of adventitious root, improve cutting culture, promote fruit set, and prevent prematurity of fruit.
1. Single use: NAA-Na can be used to promote growth,rooting when it is made into the formulation aqueous solution, emulsifiable concentrate, dust powder etc.
2. NAA-Na compounded with auxin is a kind of rooting powder, which is the main formula of rooting in Chinese market.
3. Compounded with fungicides which can control disease and other fungal diseases
1. Cereal crops, to increase tillering, increased spike rate and grain weight;
2. Cotton, to reduce abscission increased weight gain;
3. Peach, to improve the quality of fruits. Promoting fruit set.
4. Fruits and vegetables, to prevent fruit falling, the formation of small seeds;