The latest & High Quality Agriculture Product Rooting Fertilizer NAA 98%TC 1-Naphthalene Acetic Acid
NAA is a broad-spectrum-based plant growth regulator, can promote cell division and expansion.
It can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf and is widely used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc.
1. Promote the formation of adventitious root and root, and increase the surviving rate.
promote quick enlargement of fruits, earthnuts and tubers.
2. Increase fruit-setting, prevent fruit abscission and improve fruits quality.
3. Promote quick enlargement of fruits, earthnuts and tubers.
4. Seed-soaking to make plants sprout 2-3 days in advance, strong sprout and increase plant stress resistance
Prevent fruit-abscission: mango apple, peach, apricot and son on.
Soaking seed: wheat, rice, corn, radish, cabbage, beans
Flower spraying: tomato, chilli, cucumber, beans, corn, apple, pear
1. Promote cell division and plant growth,
2. Induce the formation of adventitious roots, increase fruit set and prevent fruit drop;
3. Change the male, female flower ratio. Control of plant types;
4. Disease and falling preventions.