Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid CCA New Fungicide 50% Soluble Powder
Chemical Name: Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid 50%SP
English Name: Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid
CAS No.: 89325-49-5
HS code: 3808939029
|Chemical Name||Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid|
|Appearance||White or Off-white Powder|
This product belongs to new type, high anti-effect, wide sterilization, low toxicity, low residue, green and environmentally friendly, completely soluble in water. When sprayed on the surface of crops, it can gradually release hypobromous acid (HoBr) and hypochlorous acid ( Hoc1), which has strong ability to diffuse, adsorb, conduct, penetrate the cell membrane of pathogenic microorganisms, kill pathogenic microorganisms within 10-30 seconds,and has triple effects of protecting, treating and eliminating fungi, bacteria, viruses, incurable diseases. It is low-toxic to humans and animals, safe to crop seeds, seedlings, no residue, no secondary pollution, no resistance, and is the preferred disinfectant for producing green food and organic vegetables.
1. Melons: cucumber, watermelon, melon, cantaloupe, courgette, wax gourd, bitter gourd, chayote, pumpkin and other melons.
2. Solanaceous fruit, pods: tomato, eggplant, sweet pepper, beans, kidney beans and so on.
3. Leafy vegetables: Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, spinach, lettuce, rape, cilantro and so on.
4. Rhizomes, tubers: yam, burdock, potatoes, sweet potatoes, ginger, garlic, onions, asparagus and so on.
5. Fruit, flowers and so on.
6. Field crops: wheat, corn, rice, cotton, etc.
7. Industrial, intensive seedlings.
8. Disinfection of aquaculture: pig, chicken, duck, silkworm, fish, shrimp and so on.