Plant Growth Regulator 6- Benzylaminopurine 6 BA CAS No. 1214-39-7 White
This is High purity 6-Benzylaminopurine ( 6-BA ), CAS 1214-39-7. we also produce 6-Benzylaminopurine ( 6-BA ) 98% TC, 6-Benzylaminopurine ( 6-BA ) 3% SP, 2% SL.
the 3% Soluble powder and 2%SL are convenient for use and easily to make formulas.
|Technical Item||Technical Data|
|Vapor Pressure||>1 (vs air)|
Physics and chemical properties:
Relative molecular weight is 225.26, melting point is 230-232 degree. pure product is white crystal, industrial products for the white or light yellow, no foul.
Pure melting point 235 degree, in acid, alkali in the stable, light, heat difficult to decompose. Solubility in water is small, for the 60 mg / l, in ethanol, acid solubility larger.
White or off-white Crystal Powder
HS Code: 2933990090
1. Promote cell division;
2. Promote differentiation of non-differentiated tissues;
3. Promote cell growth and fat gain;
4. Promote seed germination;
5. Inducing dormant bud growth;
6. Inhibit or promote the elongated growth of stem and leaf;
7. Inhibit or promote root growth;
8. Inhibit leaf aging;
9. Break the apical dominance and promote the growth of lateral buds;
10. Promote flower bud formation and flowering;
Contact us Today Please!