Plant Growth Regulator CPPU Forchlorfenuron 2%SP High Quality From Manufacturer
1) CPPU is as a plant growth regulator widely used in agriculture,horticulture and fruits to in crease size of fruits,e.g.kiwi fruit and table grape,to promote cell division,to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
2) It increases the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches,promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers,promote branching in apples,increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
3) It used to be widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits as plant growth regulators with cytokinin activity.Compounded with others:to be mixed with other pesticides,fertilizer to increase their effects.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||226~235 °C||232.2~232.6°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
★ Absorbed by leaves, stem, cotyledon and germinated seeds.
★ regulates the transport of nutrients; promotes fruit formation, etc.
★ Breaks dormancy of lateral buds and promotes germination;
★ Delays ageing process and maintains chlorophyll in excised leaves;
★ It promotes cell division, differentiation and development; induces budding of callus, and controls apical dominance;
★ the bioavailability of KT-30 is 10-100 times of that of 6BA.
Mode of action
1. Promote fruit set
2. Promote cell division and expansion
3. Improve the quality of fruits
4. Enlarge the size of fruits
5. Increase crop yield