Plant Growth Regulator CPPU Forchlorfenuron 2%SP From Manufacturer High Quality
Forchlorfenuron (CPPU) is low toxic plant growth regulator, the acute oral toxicity to adult rats LD50 is 4918 mg/kg; the acute skin toxicity to adult rats LD50 is 20000 mg/kg; it has a mild stimulation to rabbits'eyes and skin.t can increase their effect.Forchlorfenuron (CPPU, KT-30) is a plant growth regulator used in agriculture and horticulture to increase fruit size of fruits, e.g. kiwi fruit and table grapes to promote cell division, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
1) CPPU is as a plant growth regulator widely used in agriculture,horticulture and fruits to in crease size of fruits,e.g.kiwi fruit and table grape,to promote cell division,to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
2) It increases the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches,promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers,promote branching in apples,increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
3) It used to be widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits as plant growth regulators with cytokinin activity.Compounded with others:to be mixed with other pesticides,fertilizer to increase their effects.
CPPU is White crystal powder, difficultly dissolve in water, dissolve in organic solvent easily, such as ethanol, methanol and acetone etc. Melting point: 170-172, it’s stable in heat, in acid or alkali.
Mode of action
1. Promote fruit set
2. Promote cell division and expansion
3. Enlarge the size of fruits
4. Improve the quality of fruits
5. Increase crop yield
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||226~235 °C||232.2~232.6°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
1. the bioavailability of KT-30 is 10-100 times of that of 6BA.
2. regulates the transport of nutrients; promotes fruit formation, etc.
3. Breaks dormancy of lateral buds and promotes germination;
4. Delays ageing process and maintains chlorophyll in excised leaves;
5. It promotes cell division, differentiation and development; induces budding of callus, and controls apical dominance;
6. Absorbed by leaves, stem, cotyledon and germinated seeds.
You can contact us at any time!