Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Powder||Color:||Off-white Or Yellowish|
|Purity:||Min 98%||Molecular Weight:||203.237|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
Indole-3- butyric Acid IBA 98%TC Manufacturer Supply Plant Root Promoter
Indole-3-butyric acid (1H-Indole-3-butanoic acid, IBA) is a white to light-yellow crystalline solid, with the molecular formula C12H13NO2. It melts at 125 °C in atmospheric pressure and decomposes before boiling. IBA is a plant hormonein the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial horticultural plant rooting products.
IBA is a broad spectrum of indoles plant growth regulator.Promote cell division and cell growth,
induced formation of adventitious roots.Change the ratio of female and male flower.
Physical & chemical property.
Indole-3-butyric acid(IBA) pure product is white crystal solid, technical material is white to light yellow crystal.
IBA is hard to soluble in water, but soluble in acetone, ethanol, aether and other organic solvents,
solubility: >1g/L in benzene, 30-100 mg/L in acetone, ethanol and aether; 10-100 mg/L in chloroform.
Storage:Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life:2 years under well storage situation.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
1. Used as plant growth regulator;
2. Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting;
3. Used as rooting agent.promote cuttings rooting;
5. Use for soaking seeds,Improve the rate of germination and survival.
1. Used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals.
2. You can also use it to promote fruiting of tomato,cucumber, fig, strawberry, raspberry and other vegetables and fruits by soaking the branches.
3. IBA treatment can promote the root elongate growth and the root lignification of flowers such as jasmine, begonia, camellia.
4. The major function of IBA is to promote a variety of plant rooting, to make some transplanted crops root early and root more.
Broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals, also used to increase fruit set.
1. Indole butyric acid IBA can induce cell elongation and cell division with all subsequent results for
plant growth and development.
2. Indole butyric acid IBA serves as signaling molecules necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth.
3. Indole butyric acid IBA plays a key role in both root and shoot development.
4. Indole butyric acid IBA also induces sugar and mineral accumulation at the site of application
5. Indole butyric acid IBA induces the formation and organization of xylem and phloem. When the plant is injured, the auxin can induce the cell differentiation and regeneration of the vascular tissues.
Contact Person: Judiya Jiu