High Quality Root Stimulating Hormone Indole Butyric Acid Indole-3-butyric Acid IBA 133-32-4
Physical & chemical property.
Indole-3-butyric acid(IBA) pure product is white crystal solid, technical material is white to light yellow crystal.
IBA is hard to soluble in water, but soluble in acetone, ethanol, aether and other organic solvents,
solubility: >1g/L in benzene, 30-100 mg/L in acetone, ethanol and aether; 10-100 mg/L in chloroform.
Storage:Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life:2 years under well storage situation.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
1.Used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals.
2. The major function of IBA is to promote a variety of plant rooting, to make some transplanted crops root early and root more.
3. IBA treatment can promote the root elongate growth and the root lignification of flowers such as jasmine, begonia, camellia.
4. you can also use it to promote fruiting of tomato,cucumber, fig, strawberry, raspberry and other vegetables and fruits by soaking the branches.
Broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals, also used to increase fruit set.
*Indole butyric acid IBA can induce cell elongation and cell division with all subsequent results for
plant growth and development.
*Indole butyric acid IBA serves as signaling molecules necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth.
*Indole butyric acid IBA plays a key role in both root and shoot development.
*Indole butyric acid IBA also induces sugar and mineral accumulation at the site of application
*Indole butyric acid IBA induces the formation and organization of xylem and phloem. When the plant is injured, the auxin can induce the cell differentiation and regeneration of the vascular tissues.
1. Used as plant growth regulator;
2. Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting;
3. Used as rooting agent.promote cuttings rooting;
5. Use for soaking seeds,Improve the rate of germination and survival.
3-Indolebutyric acid(IBA) is a kind of Plant growth regulator, used for cell division and cell proliferation, promote vegetation and woody plant root meristem.