High Quality Plant Growth Promoter 6-BA 6-BAP 6-Benzylaminopurine 99%TC In Agriculture
6-Benzylaminopurine is a broad- spectrum plant growth regulator. It can accelerate growth of cell. When used with gibberellins, fruit's shape can be improved. 6-Benzylaminopurine stimulates the following effects: cell division; lateral bud emergence (apples, oranges); basal shoot formation (roses, orchids); flowering (cyclamen, cacti); fruit set (grapes, oranges, melons).
Physics and chemical properties.
1. The pure melting point of 6-Benzylaminopurine(6-BA) is 235 °C, 6-BA is stable in the acid and alkali, and difficult to decompose in the light and heat.
2. Its solubility is small in water, for 60 mg/L, but its solubility is very large in ethanol and acid. It is no foul.
1. 6-BA is the first synthetic cytokinins, it has the feature and function of inner auxin 3-indolebutyric acid.
2. It can inhibit the decomposition of within plant chlorophyll, nucleic acid and protein.
1. 6-BA can induce the sprout differentiation, and promote the cell fission and enlargement.
2. Induce the formation of unsettled roots.
3. Promote setting fruits of grapes and cucurbites, prevent the folwer and fruits from falling off.
4. Accelerate flowering and fresh of flower plants.
5. 6-BA can be translated to target with the flow of nutrition when absorbed through leaves, seeds or the tender epidermis of plants.
6. 6-BA can improve plants' ability of resisting drought, cold, disease, saline and alkali, and dry-hot wind.
|The Usage and Dosage of 6-BA Used on Different Crops|
|Crops||Dosage(mg/L)||Method of use||Effects|
Foliage spray rice seedlings
|Increase survival rate|
|Watermelon, muskmelon, pumpkin etc||100||Smear fruit stem before or when flower||Improve fruit bearing|
|Cucumber||10-15||Seedling soaking 24h before transplant||Increase female flowers|
|Chinese cabbage, cabbage, cauliflower, sweet pepper etc||10-30||Foliage spray after picked||Improve fruit bearing|
|Lychee||100||Soaking 1-3min after picked||
Prolong storage time
|Wheat||20-30||Seed soaking 24h||Increase germination rate|
|10-20||Stem tuber soaking 6-12h||Seedling come out fast and growth better|
|Cotton||20||Seed soaking 24-48h||Seedling come out fast and growth better|
|Corn||10-20||Spray early female flowers||Increase setting rate|
|Grape, tomato||100||Spray or soak catkin when flowering||Increase fruit bearing|
Cytokinins can be absorbed through germinating seeds, roots, shoots, and leaves, and have little mobility in the body.
Cytokinins have a variety of physiological effects: 1. Promote cell division; 2. Promote the differentiation of non-differentiated tissues; 3. Promote cell growth and growth; 4. Promote seed germination; 5. Inducing sleep bud growth; 6. inhibit or promote the growth of stems and leaves; 7. inhibit or promote root growth; 8. inhibit the aging of leaves; 9. Break the top advantage and promote side buds; 10. Promote flower bud formation and flowering; 11. Inducing female traits; 12. Promote fruit set; 13. Promote fruit growth; 14. Inducing tuber formation; 15. Material transportation and accumulation; 16. inhibit or promote breathing; 17. Promote evaporation and open pores; 18. Improve the ability to resist damage; 19. inhibit the decomposition of chlorophyll; 20. Promoting or inhibiting the activity of an enzyme;