High quality 99%TC IAA Indole-3-acetic Acid For Plant Growth Regulator Root Growth Hormone
Function and efficacy:
It can be absorbed by stems, leaves and roots. It can be used as a promoting or inhibiting effect at different concentrations. See light is easy to break down.
1. Affect cell division, cell elongation and differentiation.
2. Affect the elongation, maturation and aging of vegetative organs and reproductive organs.
3. Used in tissue culture to induce callus and root formation.
CAS No. 87-51-4 Indole-3-Acetic Acid IAA 98% Other Name:
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
It is a wide-spectrum plant growth regulator with auxin-activity, which is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals. Stilmulate root growth and increase fruit setting rate.
Usage of 3-Indoleacetic acid
1.Used as plant growth regulator.
2.Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting.
3.Used to promote rooting of cutting of herbaceous or woody ornamentals.
4. Use for accelerate cell division,improve fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
Description of 3-Indoleacetic acid
3-Indoleacetic acid is a kind of plant growth stimulant and analytical reagent.
It can promote cell division, accelerate root formation,increase fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
1. Inducing tomato parthenocarpy and fruit setting, soaking flowers with 3000 mg/L of liquid in the flowering period to form seedless tomato fruit, and increasing the fruit setting rate;
2. Promote cuttings if it is the earliest aspect of its application. Soaking the base of the cuttings with 100~1000 mg/L of liquid can promote the formation of adventitious roots of tea, gum, eucalyptus, metasequoia, pepper and other crops, and accelerate the speed of vegetative reproduction. Mix 1~10 mg/L indoleacetic acid and 10 mg/Cyperformin to promote rooting of rice seedlings.
3. Adjust the flowering period. Chrysanthemum sprays a chrysanthemum with a 25-400 mg/L solution (with a 9-hour photoperiod) to inhibit the appearance of flower buds and delay flowering.
4, growing in the long day, the sea otter sprayed at a concentration of 10 minus 5 power mole / liter, can increase the female flower.
5. Treatment of sugar beet seeds can promote germination and increase root yield and sugar content.