Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Off-white Or Yellowish||Appearance:||Powder|
|CAS No.:||60096-23-3||Purity:||Min 98%|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
Water Soluble Plant Growth Regulator indole-3-butyric acid potassium salt IBA-K 98% Powder
IBA POTASSIUM SALT;
INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT;
4-(3-INDOLYL)BUTANOIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT;
4-(3-INDOLYL)BUTYRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SALT;
|Technical Item||Technical Data|
|Boiling Point||426.6ºC at 760 mmHg|
|Vapor Pressure||4.9E-08mmHg at 25℃|
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Mode of action
IBA potassium salt is an Auxin Class plant growth regulator (PGR).
1. It is used to promote and accelerate root formation of plant clippings and to reduce transplant shock of nonfood ornamental nursery stock.
2. IBA potassium salt is also used on fruit and vegetable crops, field crops and ornamental turf to promote growth development of flowers or fruits and to increase crop yield.
It is one of the most effective and widely used rooting hormones in the world
1.Cutting rooting agent: tee tree; fruit trees(apple, pear, peach and so on); mulberry; grapes, pine tree, orange, cuckoo and so on.
2.Fruit-setting Agent: tomato, pepper, eggplant, strawberry and so on
1. Become sylvite, stability, strong indoles butyrate than completely water soluble.
2. Break dormancy, still can take root strong roots.
3. The tree saplings. Cutting the most technical products used by transplanting.
Contact Person: Abby