Plant Growth Regulator Gibberellic Acid GA 4+7 With No Toxicity Widely Used In Agriculture
Gibberellic acid is a kind of efficient plant growth regulator, promote crop growth, early mature, improve quality and increase production. It can be used for rice, wheat and barley, cotton, fruit, vegetables and other crops, promote its growth, sprout, blossom and bear fruit.
Product Name:Gibberellic acid 4+7, 90% TC
Classification: Plant Growth Regulator / Agrochemical
Molecular Formular: C19H22O6
Physical and Chemical Properties:
1. Melting point: 233~235 °C ;
2. Boiling point: 619.7°C at 760 mmHg;
3. Relative index: 1.639;
4. Water solubility: 5 g/L (20°C);
5. Vapor pressure: 5.93E-18mmHg at 25°C
Usage of Gibberellic Acid
1. Promote seed germination.
2. Promote flowering and improve the fruit rate.
3. Promote growth, increase the fruit quality and yield.
4. Increase the output of the fruit
5. Used as Enzyme activator.
6. Used in cosmetics to inhibit the melanin.