Plant Growth Regulator 98%TC NAA 1-Naphthylacetic Acid CSA 86-87-3 Rooting Hormone Powder
It is widely used in the agriculture, forest, vegetable, flowers, fruit trees and other fields to stimulate root formation in cuttings and improve setting in fruit, for prevent pre-harvest drop.
Appearance: White powder
Empirical Formula: C12H10O2
Molecular Weight: 186.21
Melting Point: 141-143 °C
Solubility: slight soluble in water
A synethetic auxin used as a plant growth regulator to control top fruit pre-harvest fruit drop, for fruitlet thinning and for striking hard and softwood cuttings.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||126~135 °C||126~135°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
1. Cereal crops, to increase tillering, increased spike rate and grain weight;
2. Cotton, to reduce abscission increased weight gain;
3. Peach, to improve the quality of fruits. Promoting fruit set.
4. Fruits and vegetables, to prevent fruit falling, the formation of small seeds;
5. Promote the rooting for cuttings.