Factory Supply Triacontanol For Plant Growth Regulator 90%TC CAS 593-50-0
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White crystal||White crystal|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Mode of action
· To promote energy storage;
· To improve cell permeability;
· To increase chlorophyll content and photosynthetic strength;
· To enhance enzymatic activity, and promote mineral absorption ;
· To promote seed germination , and rooting,
· To increase protein dry material content, promote maturation of plants.
· Increase yeild
· Promote the physiological activity of leaves, accelerate filling and prevent premature aging
· Promote fruit set rate, enlarge fruit size, make the fruits coloring better
· Increase sugar content
· Promote plant growth,early flowering, increase yield
Thioalcohol has the functions of promoting rooting, germination, flowering, stem and leaf growth and early maturing, and has the functions of improving chlorophyll content and enhancing photosynthesis. In the early growth of crops, can improve the germination rate, improve the quality of seedlings, increase the effective tiller. In the growth, the late use, can increase the number of buds, fruit rate and seed weight. For rice, corn, sorghum, cotton, soybeans, tobacco, beets, sugar cane, peanuts, vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and other crops and kelp farming.
1, triacontanol can be absorbed by the stem and leaf of plants, and then promote the growth of plants, increase the accumulation of dry matter, improve the permeability of the cell membrane, increase chlorophyll content, increase photosynthetic intensity, enhance amylase, Peroxidase activity.
2, triacontanol can promote germination, rooting, stem and leaf growth and flowering, so that crops precocious, improve seed setting rate, enhance cold resistance, drought resistance, increase production and improve product quality.
3, foliar spray, the general use of the concentration of 0.5ppm.