CAS No. 68514-28-3 Seaweed Extract In Agriculture Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer
|Technical Item||Flake Technical Data|
|Alginic Acid||min 21 g/L|
|Organic Matter||120-230 g/L|
|Total Nitrogen||95 g/L|
|Microelement (Ca, Cu, Fe, Mg, Zn)||15g/L - 20g/L|
Liquid Seaweed fertilizer introduction:
. It has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases and insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth and improving soil condition and so on. Seaweed Extracted from marine seaweed through Biochemistry method
in 25kg plastic woven bag or krafe paper bag
1.Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
2.Root Dipping: diluted with 1000-2000 times water.
3.Foliar application: dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water,spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
1. Improve configuration of soil granule, it is helpful for cultivation and growth of plant root.
2. Enhance plant ability of anti-cold, drought, dry, hot and wind.
3. Effectively prevent plant from diseases and insects pests.
4. Enhance plants growth through PGR and colloid substance from the brown seaweed.
5. Improve fertilizer and pesticide use efficiency.