Potassium Fulvic Acid Organic Plant Fertilizer 100% Soluble
Potassium Fulvic Acid:
black shiny flake or powder, soluble in water, alkaline, has the functions of ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, flocculation, decentralization and adhesive bonding.
Increase physiological metabolism
Increase activity of invivo enzyme
Retain water and fight drought
Prevents corrosion of fruits
|Technical Item||Flake Technical Data|
|Humic acid||50% min|
|Fuvic Acid||30% min|
|Potassium||12 % min|
|in soluble||5% Max|
in 25kg plastic woven bag or krafe paper bag
1. Improve configuration of soil granule, it is helpful for cultivation and growth of plant root.
2. Enhance plant ability of anti-cold, drought, dry, hot and wind.
3. Effectively prevent plant from diseases and insects pests.
4. Enhance plants growth through PGR and colloid substance from the brown seaweed.
5. Improve fertilizer and pesticide use efficiency.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, Mainly used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, and foliar fertilizer.
Soil Application:5-7Kg/Ha/time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Foliar Application:2-4Kg/Ha/time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
It can be mixed with most nutrient solutions and pesticides. Nevertheless make a miscibility test before first application.