Soluble Powder Seaweed Extract In Agriculture Ascophyllum Nodosum
Soluble Powder Seaweed Extract Dosage:
Spraying: to dilute it with water for 800-1500 times. Dosage: 1.2-1.5L /Ha. spraying once per 5-7 days
The crops with one picking: To spray 3~4 times in whole growing period
The crops with several picking: To spray after each picking.
Drip Irrigation: to dilute it with water for 800-1000 times. Dosage: 3.5-4.0L /ha.
To apply 3~4 times in whole growing period
Applied crops: all crops
|Technical Item||Flake Technical Data|
|Potassium||16% - 18%|
|Microelement (Ca, Cu, Fe, Mg, Zn)||1.5%-3.0%|
Seaweed Extract Powder introduction:
Seaweed Extracted from marine seaweed through Biochemistry method. It has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases and insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth and improving soil condition and so on.
in 25kg plastic woven bag or krafe paper bag
1. Enhance plants growth through PGR and colloid substance from the brown seaweed.
2. Improve fertilizer and pesticide use efficiency.
3. Improve configuration of soil granule, it is helpful for cultivation and growth of plant root.
4. Enhance plant ability of anti-cold, drought, dry, hot and wind.
5. Effectively prevent plant from diseases and insects pests.
1.Foliar application: dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water,spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
2.Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
3.Root Dipping: diluted with 1000-2000 times water.