CAS No. 593-50-0 Triacontanol 90% Synthetic Plant Growth Regulators Crystal
EINECS No.: 209-794-5
|Technical Item||Technical Data|
|Boiling Point||443.3.0±8.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Flash Point||130.1±6.0 ℃|
|Vapor Pressure||0.0±2.4 mmHg at 25℃|
1. To increase cell growth in roots, and used to produce thicker foliage, trichomes, and flowers.
2. Robust plants, that are more resistant to disease and pathogens.
3. Increases plant branching and allows for more nodes.
4. Improves establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
5. Triacontanol helps plants suffering nutrient and growth deficiencies.
6. Triacontanol can increase plant or crop yield up to 40%.
7. Allows the production of bigger leaves, and bigger root systems.
8. Induces the production of buds and flowering.
9. Enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
1. Increase yeild
2. Recommended concentration for foliar application: 0.5-1 ppm
3.Target crops: rice, wheat, peanut, cotton, tea, sugarcane, vegetables, tobacco, and ect.
4. Promote the physiological activity of leaves, accelerate filling and prevent premature aging
5. Promote fruit set rate, enlarge fruit size, make the fruits coloring better
6. Increase sugar content
7. Promote plant growth,early flowering, increase yield
Please store in a cool, dry, clean place.
Contact us Today Please!