Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||87-51-4||Purity:||Min 98%|
plant growth hormone powder,
plant growth enhancer
CAS 87-51-4 Professional Manufacturer Of IAA 99% Rooting Hormones Indole-3-acetic Acid
Description of 3-Indoleacetic acid
3-Indoleacetic acid is a kind of plant growth stimulant and analytical reagent.
It can promote cell division, accelerate root formation,increase fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
Chemical name: indol-3-ylacetic acid; B-indoleacetic acid
Chemical family: plant growth regulator
Appearance: Off-white crystal
Molecular Weight: 175. 2
Melting point: 167-16degree
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
1. Appearance: White-like crystal
2. Molecular weight: 175.19
3. Melting point: 165-166°C
4. Residues after ignition: 0.08%max
5. Loss on drying: 0.5%max
6. Solubility: In water 1. 5 g/l (20 ). In alcohol 100-1000g/l, acetone 30-100, diethyl ether 30-100, chloroform 10-30 (all in g/l).
7. Stability: Very stable in neutral, acidic and alkaline media. Unstable to light. pKa 4. 75
It is a wide-spectrum plant growth regulator with auxin-activity, which is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals. Stilmulate root growth and increase fruit setting rate.
Usage of 3-Indoleacetic acid
1.Used as plant growth regulator.
2.Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting.
3.Used to promote rooting of cutting of herbaceous or woody ornamentals.
4. Use for accelerate cell division,improve fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
Our rooting hormones products include:
IAA 99% TC;
IBA 99% TC, IBA-K 99% TC;
NAA 98% TC, NAA-NA 98%, etc.
Contact Person: Abby