Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Crystal Powder||Molecular Weight:||219.24300|
|Purity:||Min 99%||EINECS. No.:||605-343-5|
plant growth hormone powder,
plant growth enhancer
Cell Division Trans - Zeatin Cytokinin Plant Growth Regulator - Plant Promoter
How to use trans-zeatin on the Corn:
When the corn has 6-8 leaves and 9-10 leaves, we can use zeztin 0.1-0.15ppm to spray twice, (equal 0.01% zeatin liquid dilute 600-1000 times by water), it can help corn have more output, and increase corn weight.
How to use trans-zeatin on cotton:
On bud period, early-flower period, and pod period, we can use zeatin 0.15-0.25ppm to spray, it can increase pod setting ratio, and increase output. (equal 0.01% zeatin liquid dilute 400-600 times by water)
1. Cell Division trans-zeatin retards yellowing for vegetable, also applied to stimulate seed germination and seeding growth.
2. Cell Division trans-zeatin promotes callus initiation when coused with auxin
3. Trans-zeatin promotes fruit set
4. Before 7 days to spraying 8ppm for three times when the tomato is blossom,flowering period and after
flowering. Zeatin can increase yield, increase the rate of 6.59%~18.75% Centhance the vitamin
Dosage and function introduction:
Trans-zeatin always be used on vegetables, melons, fruit-tree, beans, increase output.
1. Trans-zeatin can used on vegetables: to use zeatin spray after plant 10-20 days, dosage is 0.2-0.3ppm; (0.01% zeatin liquid dilute 300-500 times by water)
2. Trans-zeatin be used on apple, pear, grape:
On the bud period, after flower period, young-fruit period and fruit-growth period, you can use zeatin 0.2-0.3ppm to spray, it can help fruit have better color and promote harvest earlier. (equal 0.01% zeatin liquid dilute 300-500 times by water.
Spray the second time after transplant 2 weeks, dosage is 0.25ppm.
3. Trans-zeatin can be used on tomato:
When you transplant tomato, You can scok young-plant root by 0.25ppm zeatin (0.01% zeatin liquid dilute 400 times by water).
22:Do not breathe dust
24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes
RTECS NUMBER :
Contact Person: Judiya Jiu