Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||87-51-4||Purity:||Min 98%|
plant growth hormone powder,
plant growth enhancer
Indole - Acetic Acid Cytokinin Plant Growth Regulator , Root Growing Hormone
Indole-3-acetic acid IAA is easy to be decomposed in the light and air.
Indole-3-acetic acid IAA dissolves in anhydrous ethanol, ethyl acetate and dichloroethane instantly; it can dissolve in Diethyl ether and propyl-alcohol, and it can’t dissolve in water and benzene etc.
Usage of 3-Indoleacetic acid
1.Used as plant growth regulator.
2.Used to promote rooting of cutting of herbaceous or woody ornamentals.
3.Used for increasing ratio of fruit setting.
4. Use for accelerate cell division,improve fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
Product name:IAA indole-3-acetic acid indole-acetic acid heteroauxin 98%TC 87-51-4 plant growth regulator
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Indole-3-acetic acid IAA is a kind of indole broad-spectrum plant growth regulator with
1. Indole-3-acetic acid IAA is used to stimulate rooting of herbaceous and woody ornamentals and increase the size of fruit;
2. Indole-3-acetic acid IAA prevents blossom fall and fruit drop before fructification and fruit ripening, flower & fruit thinning flower introduction, increase output.
3. Indole-3-acetic acid IAA affects cell division and cell elongation;
IAA is a wide-spectrum plant growth regulator with auxin-activity, which is used to stimulate rooting of cuttings of herbaceous and woody ornamentals. Stilmulate root growth and increase fruit setting rate.
Indolylacetic acid (IAA) is a kind of indole broad-spectrum plant growth regulator with
somatotropin activity.3-Indoleacetic acid is a kind of plant growth stimulant and analytical reagent.
It can promote cell division, accelerate root formation,increase fruit setting and prevent fruit dropping.
1. Inducing tomato parthenocarpy and fruit setting, soaking flowers with 3000 mg/L of liquid in the flowering period to form seedless tomato fruit, and increasing the fruit setting rate;
2. Promote cuttings if it is the earliest aspect of its application. Soaking the base of the cuttings with 100~1000 mg/L of liquid can promote the formation of adventitious roots of tea, gum, eucalyptus, metasequoia, pepper and other crops, and accelerate the speed of vegetative reproduction. Mix 1~10 mg/L indoleacetic acid and 10 mg/Cyperformin to promote rooting of rice seedlings.
3. Adjust the flowering period. Chrysanthemum sprays a chrysanthemum with a 25-400 mg/L solution (with a 9-hour photoperiod) to inhibit the appearance of flower buds and delay flowering.
4, growing in the long day, the sea otter sprayed at a concentration of 10 minus 5 power mole / liter, can increase the female flower.
5. Treatment of sugar beet seeds can promote germination and increase root yield and sugar content.
Contact Person: Abby