Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||68514-28-3||EINECS No:||200-293-7|
seaweed extract fertilizer,
organic seaweed extract
Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer Seaweed Extract In Agriculture CAS No. 68514-28-3
Liquid Seaweed fertilizer introduction:
. It has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases and insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth and improving soil condition and so on. Seaweed Extracted from marine seaweed through Biochemistry method
|Technical Item||Flake Technical Data|
|Alginic Acid||min 21 g/L|
|Organic Matter||120-230 g/L|
|Total Nitrogen||95 g/L|
|Microelement (Ca, Cu, Fe, Mg, Zn)||15g/L - 20g/L|
in 25kg plastic woven bag or krafe paper bag
1.Foliar application: dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water,spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
2.Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
3.Root Dipping: diluted with 1000-2000 times water.
1. Enhance plants growth through PGR and colloid substance from the brown seaweed.
2. Improve fertilizer and pesticide use efficiency.
3. Improve configuration of soil granule, it is helpful for cultivation and growth of plant root.
4. Enhance plant ability of anti-cold, drought, dry, hot and wind.
5. Effectively prevent plant from diseases and insects pests.
Contact Person: Branda