Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MF:||C12H10ClN3O||Manufacturer Or Trader::||Manufacturer|
plant growth hormone powder,
plant growth enhancer
Manufacturer Supply Plant Growth Hormones Fruit Enlargement Forchlorfenuron CPPU KT-30
Forchlorfenuron (CPPU, KT-30) is a plant growth regulator used in agriculture and horticulture to increase fruit size of fruits, e.g. kiwi fruit and table grapes to promote cell division, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
CPPU is widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruit. It can promote cell division and expansion, enla
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||226~235 °C||232.2~232.6°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
Product Name Forchlorfenuron
CAS No.: 68157-60-8
Other name: KT30, CPPU, 4PU-30
Constitutional formula: CH3(CH2)4COOCH2CH2N(C2H5)2
Molecular formula: C12H25NO2
Physics and chemical properties:
White to off-white crystal; melting point is 165-170 degree, solubility is 39mg/l (21 degree) in water.
1. It is a kind of cytokinin activity, Its bioavailability is 10-100 times of 6-BA. It is widely used on agriculture, horticulture and fruits. It can promote cell division and expansion, enlarge fruit, increase crop yield, to promote cell division, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yield.
2. Mixed with other pesticides, fertilizers, it can increase their effect
Peach: 30 days after fruit forms @ 20ppm. Spray on fruit: Increases fruit size, improves color and quality
Grape: At Full blossom Use 100ppm GA3. 14-18 days prior to full fruit size use 1-5ppm as a fruit soak. Improves efficacy of GA3
Potato: 70 days after planting spray 100ppm on plant: increases yield
Kiwi fruit: 20-30d after blossom soak fruit with 5-10ppm. Increases fruit size
Function and usage:
KT-30 always be used as plant growth regulatoes, it is a kind of cell division. Its function and usage is as below for you checking.
Kiwifruit: after flowers falling 20-25days, you use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge ruits size obviously;
Grape: after flowers falling 10-15 days, you use 5-15ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge grape size, and increase grape dry-matter content;
Peach: after flowers falling 30days, you use 10-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can enlarge fruit size, improve peach color and improve quality.
2.it can increase fruit-setting ratio and increase output.
Kiwifruit: after flowers falling 20-25days, you use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits, it can increase single-fruit weight, increase output;
Orange: after flowers falling 3-7 days and after folowers falling 25-35days, to use 5-20ppm KT-30 liquid to dip the young fruits stem, it can increase fruit setting ratio, and aoive physiological fruit drop.
Pear: in the flower bloom period, to use 1-5 ppm spray, it can increase fruit setting, improve quality and increase output.
It is used to expand fruits.
1) It is as a plant growth regulator widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits to in crease size of fruits, e.g. kiwi fruit and table grape, to promote cell division, to improve the quality of fruits and to increase yields.
2) It increase the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches, promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers, promote branching in apples, increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
3) It used to be widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruits as plant growth regulators with cytokinin activity. Compounded with others: to be mixed with other pesticides, fertilizer to increase their effects.
Contact Person: Abby