Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||87-51-4||Purity:||Min 98%|
cytokinin plant hormone,
plant growth enhancer
Supply Purity 99% Seradix Rooting Hormone Powder Indole-3-acetic Acid IAA CAS 87-51-4
IAA is predominantly produced in cells of the apex (bud) and very young leaves of a plant. IAA has many different effects, as all auxins do, such as inducing cell elongation and cell division with all subsequent results for plant growth and development. On a larger scale, IAA serves as signaling molecule necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth.
Indole Acetic Acid can induce cell elongation and cell division with all subsequent results for plant growth and development.
IAA serves as signaling molecules necessary for development of plant organs and coordination of growth.
IAA plays a key role in both root and shoot development.
IAA also induces sugar and mineral accumulation at the site of application
IAA induces the formation and organization of xylem and phloem. When the plant is injured, the auxin can induce the cell differentiation and regeneration of the vascular tissues.
1. In high concentrations inhibition, in small concentrations promotion of longitudinal cell growth and the related water absorption of the cells. IAA causes a fairly rapid increase in the cell wall extensibility in coleoptiles and young stems.
2. Promotion of cell division of the meristematic tissue.
3. Promotion of root formation even on tissues which do normally form roots, but inhibition of growth, excpet in smallest concentrations.
4. Promotion of callus formation and callus.
5. Inhibition of budding and growth of auxiliary buds and bud formation.
6. Influencing of leaf, flower and fruit shedding.
7. Influencing of flower formation
8. Formation of parthenocarpic fruit (seedless fruit).
9. Promotion of respiration and protein formation.
Contact Person: Abby