Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White Or Off-white||Appearance:||Crystal Powder|
|CAS No.:||86-87-3||Purity:||Min 98%|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
Factory Supplier Rooting Hormone Powder NAA Growth Regulator 1- Naphthylacetic Acid
NAA is a high-efficiency plant growth regulator, it can improve the cell splitting and expanding, induce to form the unstable root, increase the fruits stable and prevent from dropping, change the ratio of male and female flowers. It is suitable for crops, vegetables, and fruits and so on.
Scope of application
It is suitable for cereal crops to increase tillering, ear formation rate and 1000-grain weight. Cotton reduces the shedding of buds and bolls, increases the weight gain of peaches and improves the quality. Fruit trees promote flowering, prevent fruit
falling, accelerate ripening and increase production. Melon and fruit vegetables prevent falling flowers and form small seed fruits. Promoting rooting of cutting branches, etc.
1. NAA 98%tc is a widely used plant growth regulator that especially effective when plant absorbs nutrition via root, stem or leaf.
2. NAA 98%tc is used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit, etc.
3. NAA 98%tc induce formation of adventitious root, improve cutting culture, promote fruit set, and prevent prematurity of fruit.Soaking seed: wheat, rice, corn, radish, cabbage, beans and so on Flower spraying: tomato, chilli, cucumber, beans, corn, apple, pear.(Formula guidance available, welcome to receive your inquiry)
1. Soak rice seedlings with 10mg/kg of liquid medicine for 6 hours, and the seedlings will turn green quickly and have thick stems
2. Spray the cotton plant with 10-20mg/kg liquid medicine for 2-3 times at the full flowering stage, with intervals of 10 days, to
prevent the buds and bolls from falling off.
3. Sweet potato was soaked in 10mg/kg liquid medicine at the lower part of seedling (3 cm) for 6 hours and then planted to
increase survival rate and yield.
4. Tomatoes and melons are sprayed with 10-30mg/kg liquid medicine to prevent fallen flowers and promote fruit setting.
5. Spray the whole fruit tree with 5-20mg/kg of liquid medicine 5-21 days before picking to prevent fruit from falling.
6. Tea, mulberry, Platycladus orientalis, oak, metasequoia and other cuttings are soaked in 25-500mg/kg liquid medicine at the base of cutting branches (3-5 cm) for 24 hours, which can promote the rooting of cuttings and improve the survival rate.
7. After pineapple nutrients have matured, 30 ml of naphthylacetic acid solution with a concentration of 5-10 ppm is injected into the nucellus of each plant, which can directly change the vegetative growth to reproductive growth, so that pineapple buds will appear 1-2 years in advance and the yield per unit area will be greatly increased.
8. Naphthylacetic acid 200-300 ppm is used for fruit thinning of citrus fruits, which has fruit thinning effect on Satsuma mandarin 10-30 days after flowering, but it has no fruit thinning effect if the fruit diameter is over 20mm more than 50 days after flowering.
9. 1 gram of naphthylacetic acid and 100 grams of water are mixed into a solution to promote the healing of the marriage joint,then waste paper is cut into strips and immersed into the solution, and dried in the shade to obtain hormone paper. Using hormone paper to bind up grafting parts of fruit trees is beneficial to callus formation. Compared with the unbinding ones, it can survive 3-5 days earlier.
Contact Person: Abby