Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Off-white Or Yellowish||Appearance:||Powder|
|CAS No.:||60096-23-3||Purity:||Min 98%|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
PGR Plant Growth Regulator Water Soluble Indole-3-Butyric Acid Potassium Salt IBA-K CAS 60096-23-3
Off-white to yellowish powder, melting point is 123-125; solubility is 50mg/L in water,>1000 in benzene, 30-100 in acetone,
ethanol, aether.0.01-0.1(all are g/L) in chloroform. It is stable in acid and neutral.oxicology:Acute oral LD50 for mouse
100mg/Kg; acute percutaneous LD50 for rat 5000mg/Kgmouse1760mg/Kg; acute intraperitoneal LD50 for mouse 150mg/Kg. LC50 for carp (48hr)180ppm, water flea >40ppm. Non-toxic to bees at normal dosage.
IBA-K mainly used to promote rooting cuttings, induce root formation, promote cell differentiation and cell division.IBA-K is beneficial to new root formation and differentiation of vascular bundle,promote cuttings adventitious roots formation.The effect of IBA-K to promote root growth is better than IAA, K-IBA have a good stability, hardly transmit in plant bodyand only stays at the processing parts. It's very safe for application, so it’s used in wash fertilizer and basic fertilizer largely.
IBA-K mixed with NAA-NA
When used to promote root growth, usually mix with Sodium NAA as a certain ratio, not only enhance root growth well, but also decrease cost.
1. To stimulate rooting of herbaceous and woody ornamentals;
2. To make some transplanted crops root early and root more;
3. To promote root elongation growth and root lignification of flowers
4. (for example: jasmine, begonia, camellia, etc);
5. To promote fruit set of vegetables and fruits by soaking the branches
6. ( for example: tomato, cucumber, fig, strawberry, raspberry, etc);
7. It would get better effect when used together with other rooting reagent.
It can be used alone and also with sodium a-naphthalencetic acid at certain ratio. It is the best rooting accelerator.
Contact Person: Abby