Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||122-88-3||Purity:||Min 99%|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
CAS 122-88-3 4CPA 4-CPA 4-Chlorophenoxyacetic Acid 98%TC Plant hormHone Growth Regulator
Physical and Chemical Properties
White crystal. No special smell, melting point 157-158(acid), vapor pressure 0.247 pa at 25℃. Stable in room temperature.
Toxicity data: Acute oral LD50 for rats 2200mg/Kg; acute dermal LD50 >2200mg/Kg. Irritating to skin and eyes.
LC50 for fish: carp 3-6ppm loach (48hr) 2.5ppm, water
|Product Name||2-(4-Chloro-phenoxy) acetic acid 4-CPA|
2-(4-Chloro-phenoxy) acetic acid;
Appearance: White powder
Empirical Formula: C8H7ClO3
Molecular Weight: 186.59
Melting Point: 156-159°C
As plant growth regulator, it can be absorbed by plant via root, stem, leaf, bloom
1. It is used to prevent abscission of bloom and fruit, inhibit rooting of beans,
promote fruit set, induce formation of seedless fruit, through flower spraying.
2. Also used for ripening and fruit thinning.
3. It performs better when used in combination with 0.1% monopotassium phosphate.
4. It also has herbicidal effect at high dosage
Acute oral LD50 for rats 2200mg/Kg; acute dermal LD50 >2200mg/Kg.
Irritating to skin and eyes. LC50 for fish: carp 3-6ppm.
|Packaging||1kg/Alu. Foil bag, 25kg/drum|
|Delivery Time||Within a week after order placed|
Function and characteristics
1. Prevent falling of fruits and flower
2. Produce the seedless fruit
3. Increase the percentage of the fruit bearing(increase output) and promote the enlargement of fruit
Contact Person: Abby