Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White Or Off-white||Appearance:||Crystal Powder|
|CAS No.:||86-87-3||Purity:||Min 98%|
naa auxin hormone,
plant growth regulators auxin
Professional supplier for Plant Growth Hormone 1-Naphthylacetic Acid/NAA With CAS 86-87-3
1-Naphthalene acetic acid NAA is a plant growth regulator in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial plant rooting horticultural products; it is a rooting agent and used for the vegetative propagation of plants from stem and leaf cutting. It is also used for plant tissue culture.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.22%|
|Melting point||126~135 °C||126~135°C|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||<0.05%|
|Conclusion||Up to grade|
White crystal or amorphous power, stable in property and incombustible, It can be dissolved in heat water and acetone, diethyl ether, benzene, alcohol, chloroform and other organic solvents. It is a kind of low toxicity plant growth regulator. Acute oral LD50 for 1000-5900 mg/kg, on the skin and mucous membranes have a stimulating effect.a-Naphthylacetic Acid is Broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. Absorbed via root, stem and leaf. It can promote cell division and expansion, induce formation of adventitious root and improve fruit set, change male/female ratio of flowers.
1. NAA is a broad-spectrum-based plant growth regulator, it can promote cell division and expansion.
2. NAA is suitble for cereal crops, increase tillering, improve the percentage of panicle rate and grain weight.
3. Reduce cotton ball falling, increase fruits weight, and improve the quality.
4. Promote fruit trees flowering, prevent the fruit falling off, and promote early-maturing and increase production.
5. Prevent fruits and vegetables from falling flowers, change female and male flowers ratio.
6. Promote cutting branches rooting.
We also have sodium a-naphthalene acetic acid(Na-NAA) 98%TC, Na-NAA is a-naphthalene acetic acid salt, and it can be used directly, it is widely be used to plants.
Contact Person: Abby