Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||1214-39-7||Purity:||Min 98%|
plant growth hormone powder,
plant growth enhancer
Auxin Cytokinin Plant Hormone White Powder State 6- Benzylaminopurine CAS 1214-39-7
Product Name:6BA 6-bencil-adenina 6-bencil-amino-purina 6-benciladenina 98%TC plant growth regulator
CAS NO.: 1214-39-7
EINECS NO.: 214-927-5
Formulation: 98%TC, 2%AS, 2%SP
Chemical Name: N-phenylmethyl-1H-purin-6-amine
Chemical Formula: C12H11N5
Molecular Weight: 225.26
Physical and chemical properties
6-Benzylamino-purine /6-BA is white crystal powder, melting point: 230-233ºC; slight soluble in water, soluble in ethanol and acid solutions.
1. 6-BA can induce the sprout differentiation, and promote the cell fission and enlargement.
2. Induce the formation of unsettled roots.
3. Promote setting fruits of grapes and cucurbites, prevent the folwer and fruits from falling off.
4. Accelerate flowering and fresh of flower plants.
5. 6-BA can be translated to target with the flow of nutrition when absorbed through leaves, seeds or the tender epidermis of plants.
6. 6-BA can improve plants' ability of resisting drought, cold, disease, saline and alkali, and dry-hot wind.
a. Inhibit degradation of chlorophyll, nucleic acid and protein
b. Promote delivery of amino acid, inorganic salt and growth regulators to applied positions
c. Help plant to keep green and retard aging
d. Accelerate growth of cell in plants
Function and Characteristics
1. Improve seed germination and inhabit leaves aging;
2. Improve the formulation of bud and flower, promote flowering;
3. Improve fruit bearing;
4. Inducing female characters;
5. Increase fruit bearing rate;
6. Break terminal dominance.
6-Benzylaminopurine is a broad- spectrum plant growth regulator. It can accelerate growth of cell. When used with gibberellins, fruit's shape can be improved. 6-Benzylaminopurine stimulates the following effects: cell division; lateral bud emergence (apples, oranges); basal shoot formation (roses, orchids); flowering (cyclamen, cacti); fruit set (grapes, oranges, melons).
1. The first artificially synthesized cytokinin
2. Applied in various stages from germination to harvest in the agriculture and horticulture
|The Usage and Dosage of 6-BA Used on Different Crops|
|Crops||Dosage(mg/L)||Method of use||Effects|
Foliage spray rice seedlings
|Increase survival rate|
|Watermelon, muskmelon, pumpkin etc||100||Smear fruit stem before or when flower||Improve fruit bearing|
|Cucumber||10-15||Seedling soaking 24h before transplant||Increase female flowers|
|Chinese cabbage, cabbage, cauliflower, sweet pepper etc||10-30||Foliage spray after picked||Improve fruit bearing|
|Lychee||100||Soaking 1-3min after picked||
Prolong storage time
|Wheat||20-30||Seed soaking 24h||Increase germination rate|
|10-20||Stem tuber soaking 6-12h||Seedling come out fast and growth better|
|Cotton||20||Seed soaking 24-48h||Seedling come out fast and growth better|
|Corn||10-20||Spray early female flowers||Increase setting rate|
|Grape, tomato||100||Spray or soak catkin when flowering||Increase fruit bearing|
Contact Person: Abby